Ambassadors give us a louder voice and extend our reach to help more people with Lupus and their families.
They get involved in the following ways:
- Raising awareness of the Hibbs Lupus Trust in their local area
- Recruiting new volunteers and supporters
- Co-ordinating charity events locally
- Giving talks and presentations to groups
- Attending events within their area
- Raising funds
If you’d like to become a local Ambassador for us, please email or call us on 0800 633 5118.
We’d love you to join our team.
If you like this, please share:
Find out how we help support people living with lupus.
Enter your email address and receive notifications of new posts by email.