The Ben Nevis midnight trek takes us into the Nevis Range in the breathtaking Western Highlands. The challenge is to reach the summit of Ben Nevis while trekking at night. Ben Nevis is the highest mountain in the UK, which stands at a height of 1,343m (4,409 feet) above sea level.
– Collect challengers from Glasgow Central train station at 5pm for the 3 hour drive to Fort William.
– Arrive Fort William 8pm
– Briefing, opportunity to purchase refreshments and prepare
– Set off after sunset approx 10.30pm
– Summit approx 4am – 5am for chance to see the sunrise at or near to the top.
– Descent as the sun rises to reveal amazing views.
– Back on bus 6am – 8am ready to depart to Glasgow.
– Arrive Glasgow 11am – 12noon to drop off at Glasgow Central train station.
Saturday 9th – Sunday 10th August 2014
Option A – Fund-Raising (£50 deposit plus £300 donation payable to charity 6 weeks prior to event)
Option B – Self-Funded (£50 deposit followed by £150 balance 6 weeks prior to event)
If you like this, please share:
Find out how we help support people living with lupus.
Enter your email address and receive notifications of new posts by email.