Test your nerve with a tandem skydive
Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet - the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below.
Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go - falling forward into the clouds, skydiving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph!
Well you can stop imagining as all this and more is available on one of our 10,000 feet tandem skydives which take place across the UK!
Coronavirus update - The majority of our airfields are planning to re-open & resume Skydiving activities in March 2021, following the easing of lockdown restrictions. Skydiving was an activity that was able to run throughout the majority of 2020 (with a number of COVID-secure measures in place).
Tandem Skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from 10,000 feet like the pros
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- We teach you how to steer the canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
All sites are affiliated to the British Parachute Association therefore you will be under the supervision of highly experienced instructor’s throughout your skydive, to the jump itself, creating an amazing life changing experience to remember.
Visit the link below to our skydive partner Skyline Events.