Become an Ambassador
Ambassadors give us a louder voice and extend our reach to help more people with lupus and their families. They get involved in the following ways.
- Raising awareness of the Hibbs Lupus Trust in their local area
- Recruiting new volunteers and supporters in their area
- Co-ordinating local charity events
- Giving talks and presentations to local groups
- Attending local events
- Raising funds
To get involved you’ll need to have
- An understanding of lupus and be able to inspire people about our work
- Be able to talk to people from all different backgrounds
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be over 18
- The ability to network and travel in your local area
- Willingness to undertake training and attend meetings
If you’d like to become a local Ambassador for us please email or call us on 0800 633 5118.
We’d love you to join our team.
Not ready to become an Ambassador but still keen to get involved?
Shake a bucket - From time to time we organise collections at local sporting events and super markets and the more buckets we shake the more money we make. Join our team of collectors at an event local to you. Details of our next collection will be announced soon. Email us if you would like to take part.
Be a voluncheerer! - Join our cheer team and shout as loud as you can for our amazing team of runners. Show your support at The Birmingham Great Run, The Birmingham 5K Fun Run, Stafford Half Marathon and Cannock Chase Running Festival. All cheerers will get a Hibbs Lupus Trust to t-shirt to wear on the day and are guaranteed to have lots of fun!
Organise a fundraising event in your community.