The Hibbs Lupus Trust is delighted to announce we have teamed up with JustGiving for all our online donations!
JustGiving was started in early 2000 with a simple vision. They wanted to use the power of the internet to enable people to raise far more for charities, easily and cost-effectively.
They created the UK’s first online fundraising business. Over the past 11 years, JustGiving has changed the face of charitable giving in the UK:
- Charities have raised more through JustGiving than any other site, some £770m in all
- More charities use JustGiving than any other fundraising service; 12,000 charities have benefitted and, in a typical month, 220 new ones join up
- Every penny of every pound that a person donates through JustGiving goes straight to their chosen charity (if it’s eligible for Gift Aid).
On average, charities in the UK spend between 15p and 25p to raise every new £1 by traditional means such as direct mail and street fundraising. Reclaiming Gift Aid is also costly, and many charities do not even try. The Charities Aid Foundation estimates that over £700m in Gift Aid continues to lie unclaimed every year. JustGiving reduces costs on both fronts, which is why charities find it such good value for money.
JustTextGiving is a service that allows any charity in the UK, big or small, to receive donations via text message. It’s completely free to set up and run, and 100% of the donation, plus Gift Aid, goes to charity.
Why donate through JustGiving?
- It’s quick and easy to donate.
- The donation process is super-secure.
- You can manage all of your charitable giving in one place.
- 100% of your donation goes to The Hibbs Lupus Trust (if it’s eligible for Gift Aid).
- Gift Aid is reclaimed on behalf of The Hibbs Lupus Trust eligible donations.