You could get your hands on a 100% recycled & sustainable Team Hibbs Lupus Trust t-shirt to celebrate World Environment Day.
Made from plastic bottles, our fabric supplier has so far recycled over 13 billion bottles, which they’re now turning into award winning Qwick-Dri™ technical sportswear. 13 billion bottles? If placed end to end, that would be enough to circle the Earth 50 times.
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 11pm on Sunday, 7 June. Good luck!
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
Terms and conditions
1. Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. To enter the competition, you must be a resident of England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Entries must be submitted by 11pm on Sunday, 7 June 2020.
5. There will be one winner selected at random (from all eligible entries).
6. If a chosen winner does not respond to correspondence within one week, a new winner will be selected.
7. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
9. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other item.
10. Prizes will be sent out to winners by post. However, The Hibbs Lupus Trust cannot be held responsible for any prizes lost, damaged or stolen after they have been sent.
11. By entering you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in our privacy statement.
12. The Hibbs Lupus Trust reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.