Imagine standing at the edge of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet – the noise of the engines and the wind ringing in your ears with only the outline of distant fields below. Now imagine leaning forward out of that doorway and letting go – falling forward into the clouds, skydiving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph!
Well you can stop imagining as all this and more is available on one of our 10,000 feet tandem skydives which take place at over 20 airfields across the UK! No experience is required as all training is given and if you raise the minimum sponsorship you can receive your skydive for free!
Tandem Skydive highlights include:
- Jump and training completed in one day
- Harnessed to an instructor at all times
- Skydive from 10,000 feet like the pro’s
- Freefall down to 5,000ft at 120mph!
- We teach you how to steer the canopy
- Landing is controlled by your instructor
- Certificate to prove you have completed a 2-mile high tandem skydive!
Registration Fee: £70 or £80
Sponsorship Level: from £395
If you like this, please share:
Find out how we help support people living with lupus.
Enter your email address and receive notifications of new posts by email.