Online Support Group
The Hibbs Lupus Trust Online Support Group has been created to help you find support and information from other people living with lupus. You may be newly diagnosed or have had lupus for some time or you might not have a diagnosis yet - everyone is welcome!
The group is to enable people with lupus and other health concerns to provide support to each other in regard to their health issues. This is not a group to create negative feedback. We therefore reserve the right to remove negative and damaging references.
Whilst we positively encourage supportive comments, personal views and sharing of personal experiences, we do not accept or indeed tolerate comments that are disruptive, slanderous, incite others or are off topic/ill-informed and lack an evidence base.
We want the group to be a safe, informative and supportive environment for people to support each other.
We do not seek in any way to stifle, dismiss or ignore your comments but ask that it be delivered in appropriate channels so as not to disrupt the main purpose of this group which is health-related issues in regard to lupus and any other health problems or conditions which people may have in addition to their lupus. If anyone wishes to engage with us in regard to non-health issues we would ask you to write directly to us by email and we will be pleased to respond directly to your concerns.
Please follow these guidelines:
Your contributions must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material that is obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or defamatory of any person
- promote any discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other right of any other person
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
By joining the group, or remaining a group member, you’re deemed to be in agreement with these guidelines. For any comment, please contact us.